Women’s Quick Smash Cricket Draw 2018
Start Time: 5.30pm
- Runs for 7 consecutive Monday evenings from Monday 19th February
- 8 female players per side.
- 20 metre pitch.
- 12 overs per side.
- 6 balls per over (max of 7).
- Wides and No-balls worth 1 run each.
- Batters bat in pairs.
- Each batting pair bats for 3 overs. (4 pairs x 3 overs = 12 overs).
- Loss of wicket means 6 runs taken off score.
- Bowl from one end only.
- Each player has to bowl at least 1 over (max of 2 per bowler).
- Incrediball used, so no need for pads or helmets.
- SCCA will supply incrediballs to each team.
- Plastic stumps or wooden springback stumps to be used.
- No cost to enter.
** Important: Draw updated March 4th 9.16pm – please check!
|Pleasant Point||v||CDS Bates||Ashbury Park 3|
|Has Beens||CDS Perry||Ashbury Park 5|
|Pleasant Point||v||TGHS White||Ashbury Park 3|
|Has Beens||v||TGHS White||Ashbury Park 5|
|CDS Bates||v||CDS Perry||Ashbury Park 3|
|TGHS White||v||CDS Bates||Ashbury Park 5|
|Pleasant Point||v||CDS Perry||Ashbury Park 3|
|November Date TBA|