Cricket is recognised as New Zealand’s premier summer sport. New Zealand Cricket’snational community cricket development team ensures that top quality coach and player development programmes are in place and are delivered to participants at all levels.
The Girls and Community Cricket Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the team of 3, and in addition specifically provides input into the girls’ development programme, and support for its delivery.
The role is based in NZC’s High Performance Centre at Lincoln University.
You will bring to the role:
- Experience gained from being involved as a participant in community sport (ideally cricket) – on or off the field
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertisein Microsoft office suite
- Good attention to detail
- A passion for sport, and
- A commitment to be part of a team driven to delivering excellence.
Applicants who are tertiary qualified in Sports Management, Business Management or a related discipline would be favourably regarded. The role would suit a recent graduate looking for a path in sports administration.