Part time, 0.6 FTE with flexibility
Canterbury Cricket: leadership, innovation, excellence.
At Canterbury Cricket we value integrity, respect and courage and have enormous pride and passion for the red and black colours that have been worn by our cricketers for over 100 years.
We are looking for a confident, competent person to be responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service and a wide range of financial and administration functions for Canterbury Cricket. This role will have the responsibility for financial processing and liaising with our financial management contractor. The role will also be required to provide outstanding administration support and communication with selected stakeholders of Canterbury Cricket.
A key requirement of this role will be to work alongside the Senior Leadership Team to deliver effective and timely support to this team.
The role is part time with 24 hours per week allocated but there is flexibility in the delivery of these hours.
In order to fulfill the vision and responsibilities of this role, candidates must possess the following attributes and experience.
- Courage, Respect and Integrity
- Have minimum basic financial experience (essential)
- Have experience working in a PA/Administration support role (preferred)
- Have ideally worked in a sporting organisation (preferred)
- Well organised with a clear customer service focus & strong professional ethics
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- A can-do, team-focused approach with delight at helping others reach their potential
- Attention to detail and the skill of “assuming nothing”
Applications for this role close on Wednesday 20th August, 2014.
Applications must be made by email to Lee Germon, Chief Executive at email@example.com
The applications must include a covering letter and show that you possess the attributes, skills and experience detailed above.
Initial enquiries are available by phoning Lee Germon on +64 3 366 3003 extension 704 or 0274 944 201 and a full job description is available by visiting www.canterburycricket.org.nz or upon request.