Club Player Registration
Information for clubs:
Whether you’re new to the game, or have played for many years; to play cricket for any Club in South Canterbury (NZ) you are required to register online via CricHQ.
** This is a rule of New Zealand Cricket, of which South Canterbury Cricket is a member.
Benefits of registration:
- Life-long 24/7 access to your individual player stats and achievements
- Receive your own match reports via email
- Compare your stats with your team mates or your favourite BLACKCAPS and WHITE FERNS
- Share your results with friends and family anywhere in the world.
- Notifications of changes to training/matches/cancellations.
- Access to exclusive cricket social network.
- Get your talent recognised – coaches and selectors could be watching you!
- Sign up for relevant news – note if you do not want to receive newsletters you can disable this part.
- Below you will find a button that links to your club.
- Click your club button and a new page opens
- You will have a choice to register yourself, or your child
- Log out at top right when completed.
** Note: Existing Players.
If you are already registered you should have received an email to confirm via CricHQ. If you didn’t receive the email just sign in and update your profile