Club Player Registration
Information for clubs:
Whether you’re new to the game, or have played for many years; to play cricket for any Club in South Canterbury (NZ) you are required to register online via PlayHQ.
** This is a rule of New Zealand Cricket, of which South Canterbury Cricket is a member.
Benefits of registration:
- Life-long 24/7 access to your individual player stats and achievements
- Compare your stats with your team mates or your favourite BLACKCAPS and WHITE FERNS
- Share your results with friends and family anywhere in the world.
- Notifications of changes to training/matches/cancellations.
- Access to exclusive cricket social network.
- Get your talent recognised – coaches and selectors could be watching you!
- Sign up for relevant news – note if you do not want to receive newsletters you can disable this part.
- Below you will find a button that links to your club.
- Click your club button and a new page opens
- You will have a choice to register yourself, or your child. Adults/Guardians should first create an account then register their child from their account
- If you have previously registered on PlayHQ use the “Login” button
- If you have forgotten password use ‘forgot password’ link
- Log out when completed.
Refer to the “PlayHQ Guides” page if you are unsure.
- Registrations for all JAB (Junior) Grades are now open