South Canterbury Cricket are offering a variety of winter training sessions again this season.
- Primary A (Yr 8) – Every Tuesday from 29th Aug – Tuesday 26th Sept 5.30pm – 7.00pm and from October 17th – 31st.
- Primary Development (Yr 7) – Every Wednesday from 30th Aug – 27th Sept 5.00pm – 6.30pm and from October 18th – 1st November
- Yr 5 & 6 – Every Tuesday from 29th Aug – 26th Sept 4.00pm – 5.30pm and from October 17th – 31st.
** Note: Your age for the following groups is determined by your age on September 1st 2017.
- U15 – Every Thursday from 14th September – 28th Sept 5.00pm – 7.00pm and from October 19th – November 2nd.
- U17 – Every Thursday from 14th September – 28th Sept 7.00pm – 9.00pm and from October 19th – November 2nd.
- U19 – Please fill in registration form and contact Gilky. Training sessions will be dependent on numbers. Preliminary dates are Tuesday September 12th – 26th and October 17th – 31st 7.00pm – 9.00pm.
The cost is $100 pp payable to South Canterbury Cricket on confirmation of selection for a training group.
** Payment must be received prior to or at the first training session. You will be notified of how to pay and the nights and times of your training when advised of selection.
Registration does not guarantee you a spot as places are limited, but from the nominations received a training squad with a maximum size of 16 players per group will be selected and informed of the dates of their sessions and supplied any further information.
Registrations must be received by Monday 14th August 2017
Please fill in all the boxes and then submit the winter training form.