South Canterbury Cricket are offering a variety of winter training sessions again this season.
** Note: Your age for the following groups is determined by your age on September 1st 2018.
The dates below are provisional according to our usual format, but may change according to availability. All nominations will be notified of their programme dates and times in advance of commencement.
- Yr 6 – Every Thursday from 6th September – 27th Sept 3.30pm – 5.00pm and from October 18th – November 8th.
- Yr 7 – Every Wednesday from 5th September – 26th Sept 4pm – 5.30pm and from October 17th – November 7th.
- Yr 8 – Every Tuesday from 4th September – 25th Sept 5.30pm – 7.00pm and from October 16th – November 6th.
- U15 – Every Thursday from 13th September – 27th Sept 5.00pm – 7.00pm and from October 18th – November 1st.
- U17 – Every Thursday from 13th September – 27th Sept 7.00pm – 9.00pm and from October 18th – November 1st.
- U19 – Please fill in registration form and contact Gilky. Training sessions will be dependent on numbers. Preliminary dates are Tuesday September 11th – 25th and October 15th – 30th 7.00pm – 9.00pm.
- Womens / Girls Training – Please fill in registration form and contact Gilky. Training sessions will be dependent on numbers. Training is bracketed for a Monday, possibly 4.30pm – 6.00pm This is a new option this year.
The cost is $100 pp payable to South Canterbury Cricket on confirmation of selection for a training group.
** Payment must be received prior to or at the first training session. You will be notified of how to pay and the nights and times of your training when advised of times/dates..
Registration does not guarantee you a spot as places are limited, but from the nominations received a training squad with a maximum size of 16 players per group will be selected and informed of the dates of their sessions and supplied any further information.
Registrations must be received by Monday 20th August 2018
Please fill in all the boxes and then submit the winter training form.