Women’s Quick Smash Cricket 2021
Start Time: 4.00pm
- Runs for 6 consecutive Monday evenings from Monday 4th November 2019.
- 8 female players per side.
- 20 metre pitch.
- 12 overs per side.
- 6 balls per over (max of 7).
- Wides and No-balls worth 1 run each.
- Batters bat in pairs.
- Each batting pair bats for 3 overs. (4 pairs x 3 overs = 12 overs).
- Loss of wicket means 6 runs taken off score.
- Bowl from one end only.
- Each player has to bowl at least 1 over (max of 2 per bowler).
- 142gm Hard Ball, so teams need to use pads and helmets.
- Wooden springback stumps must be used.
- No cost to enter.
Pitch map – pitches to be used are No 3 & No 5 artificials, so no spikes!
March 1st 2021
Craighead 1 v Craighead 2, Ashbury 5
MVHS v TGHS, Ashbury 3