Women’s Quick Smash Cricket 2019
Start Time: 4.00pm
- Runs for 6 consecutive Tuesday evenings from Tuesday 28th October 2019.
- 8 female players per side.
- 20 metre pitch.
- 12 overs per side.
- 6 balls per over (max of 7).
- Wides and No-balls worth 1 run each.
- Batters bat in pairs.
- Each batting pair bats for 3 overs. (4 pairs x 3 overs = 12 overs).
- Loss of wicket means 6 runs taken off score.
- Bowl from one end only.
- Each player has to bowl at least 1 over (max of 2 per bowler).
- 142gm Hard Ball, so teams need to use pads and helmets.
- SCCA will supply 1 ball to each team.
- Plastic stumps or wooden springback stumps to be used.
- No cost to enter.
Draw will be published here once all team entries have been received.